Einstein : Not everything that can be counted counts. And not everything that counts can be counted.

Friday 3 August 2007

Cemetary.

A funny thing happened on the way to the office , sort of thing happened.

I was searching a large cemetary which took over 2 hours to complete.

During my time I regularly saw three blokes walking round carrying shovels.

No matter where I was I saw them walking around apparently lost.

When I had finished searching, I again saw the three and eventually my
curiosity got the better of me so I approached them.

Following a brief chat I found that the three were, in fact, grave diggers
and they had completely lost the plot.

3 comments:

Officer Dibble said...

D'oh!

Metcountymounty said...

that was bad mate

Anonymous said...

belated comment: us yanks aren't supposed to understand british puns, but nonetheless that was a good one.
"gunner"