Einstein : Not everything that can be counted counts. And not everything that counts can be counted.

Thursday 7 June 2007

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN


Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in
waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the
frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses
and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid
deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

4 comments:

TotallyUn-Pc said...

I've seen tihs bferoe, I tinhk its fkucnig azmnanig!

Whichendbites said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Whichendbites said...

Yuor booldy rghit, I jsut dno't konw how tehy do tihs srot of fnatsatic suftf, birllanit. Eevn. How do you sepll fsantaitc ?

Anonymous said...

That is very clever, I had thought that I was dyslexic until now.

Thank you.