Einstein : Not everything that can be counted counts. And not everything that counts can be counted.

Thursday 24 May 2007

The Miracle of Toilet Paper

The miracle of toilet paper, from a female perspective.

Fresh from my shower, I stand in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me it's not so, he uncharacteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds." he said. Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I stopped and asked, "Do you really think rubbing a piece of toiletpaper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he says

"Worked for your butt didn't it?"

Yes, he's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy, he may even walk again.....

But it seems he will probably continue to take his meals through a straw for rest of his life...... Stupid, Stupid Man.

2 comments:

Annette said...

sorry....but I laughed so much when I saw his reply.
Droll....very droll.

TotallyUn-Pc said...

I can't beleive you fell for that one! Ha Ha Ha

He sounds like a funny funny guy..... even if he will be communicating like Stephen Hawkins for the rest of his life! "ouch!"